<body> <body>

Monday, September 12, 2005 @11:48 PM

This evening's semi-informal scientific discussion at one of our surgeon's place's just absolutely fantastic (I actually qouted this from one of our visiting surgeons).

We had 13 people (we were so lucky :P) participated. They were surgeons, postdocs, PhD students and also a visiting medical undergrad student. The presenter did an excellent job in introducing a topic which most of us are not familar of. The most beautiful part of it is markedly I understood the whole discussion from the beginning till the end. I was pretty impressed with myself. Eh, sound like a lousy student, don't I?

The discussion throughout the whole evening had us in fits of laughter. It's just like watching a Jim Carey's movie or any other hilarious funny shows, in fact it's way better than that coz we were served 3 different red wines with food this evening. *lol*.

Yay! After the informative interactions and discussions over "serious" stuff carried out in a relaxing manner, our host kindly served us 3 types of red wine (from South Africa, Argentina and Spain and don't ask me the name of the wine, I couldn't remember), Italian salami and some French cheese too.

I really had a great night. On our way back, the next host, a German professor promised to make us some German cakes for the next seminar. Oh, I can't wait for the next round of scientific interaction. We can acquire knowledge through many different ways and the one we had this evening is definitely one of the effective and howling ones.

I'm going to dream about what I learnt and of course the good food and wine I just had tonight. I think I'm little drunk. Sleeping now.

every page of my imagination




& PROFILE



Viewing the fleeting world
- a star at dawn; a bubble in the stream; a flash of lightning in a summer cloud; a flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream together with Jade



& Tune In To ...




& ARCHIVES

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007


& ARTICULATE