<body> <body>

Thursday, March 23, 2006 @6:49 PM

Sometimes I like to keep myself busy to be occupied by work (work wise and work from some voluntary chores). They just make me feel that I am not sitting here wasting time. When I am busy, I have to forge myself to focus on the things that I am supposed to do; therefore leaving no time for thinking too much. Two English poets, Lord Byron and William Blake had said something similar respectively, “The busy have no time for tears.” And “The busy bee has no time for sorrow.”

Sometimes when I am too busy chasing my dreams, struggling for survival or coping with the daily routines, I feel that I have neglected certain important matters such as health, family or friends and sometime alone for myself. When was my last serious workout? When was my proper reunion with my family that I actually sat down and had a wonderful warm time dining with them? When was my last hangout with my buddies/pals? When did I last pick up a book and finish reading it? Jane Austen mentioned it best, “Life seems but quick succession of busy nothings.”

Sometimes I feel that I am just busy for nothing. I am heading no where. It is just barrenness of a busy life. Then I start to feel that the fuel is running out. I guess that is the sign of burn.

Work has been overwhelming for me at the moment because I’ve procrastinated for an extended period. A part of me is enjoying it because I feel that I am utilizing my time productively if not meaningfully. Yet a part of me feels that being busy does not always mean real work. It just provides me a lame excuse of not putting time for others. And yes I do feel a bit tired with sleep deprivation. If you have been following my entries here, you’d know how much I cherish my sleep!

I quote “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” Unquote. That’s so funny but true. Oh well, I think it is really good for me to be busy at the moment. It isn’t all that bad after all if I still find time to ramble here. All right, "life" continues now...

every page of my imagination




& PROFILE



Viewing the fleeting world
- a star at dawn; a bubble in the stream; a flash of lightning in a summer cloud; a flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream together with Jade



& Tune In To ...




& ARCHIVES

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007


& ARTICULATE