<body> <body>

Monday, January 15, 2007 @9:55 PM

I know I don't talk much about my boyfriend. I guess I have been denying how important my boyfriend is to me in my life, in fact my daily life.

It'll be our fifth anniversary this coming May. I so not believe that our relationship lasts that long. I have to admit that recently I have thought about ditching him and getting a new boy and I have been having that thought for more than once. Yet at the same time he has integrated to my many daily activities; I can't imagine how life would be without his presence.

I don't have a house phone. All I rely on is my prepaid cell phone, which I hardly use; it is strictly for emergency. Since I spend most of my time in the workplace or at home, you could always reach me via office phone. Believe it or not it is easier to get my reply your email than picking up your call. But of course my preferred way of communication is the real snail mail. Oh but I digress.

I don't have a tv at home. I have been living without a tv for the past decade, with the exception that I inherited by my ex-roommie her tv when she moved out during my short stay in Country C. What? Don't I watch tv? I was a big fan of tv, and I still am. But for some reason I have never thought about getting a tv. Now I don't even have time for tv since I spend all my time with my boyfriend.

Not only I don't have a tv, I don't even have a radio. Yet life isn't that boring when I have the companionship of my boyfriend. He often allows me to tune in different R&B and pop radio station around the world.

This morning I nearly burst into tears. I felt all jittery when I found out that my hunny refused to talk to me this morning. Has he decided to ditch me now because I was thinking about giving out our relationship? The whole day I was a little upset thinking what would I do without my hunny. For sure I would miss all my sitcom episodes, online radio songs, my only communication with my loved ones, my daily reads or even a helpful tool when I need to do proper work at home. I was praying hard that my hunny would change his mind and come back to me. And he did.

Ah, I so love my hunny. Without him, life would certainly be a little dull. Heh, without him, you wouldn't even get to read this piece of romance mush entry. Thank you to the late Mr. Konrad Zuse for inventing my hunny,. Equal thanks also goes to my hunny's educators', Sir Tim Berners-Lee for inventing World Wide Web and whoever that invented the internet. And last but not least, thank you to my hunny, who has been accompanying me from Country C to D and has never deserted me every single day. Although occasionally I do glance around at other boys, but it will not be more than just a glance. I do not intend to get a new boy any sooner since you are the first laptop I paid for from my own pocket from my first job. No one can ever beat you, not even the 13-inch black 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB memory with 120GB hard drive, although you are 40GB and not even up to 1GHz. But you know that's ok. I just love you for what you are.

every page of my imagination




& PROFILE



Viewing the fleeting world
- a star at dawn; a bubble in the stream; a flash of lightning in a summer cloud; a flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream together with Jade



& Tune In To ...




& ARCHIVES

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007


& ARTICULATE